Monday 9 July 2012

Best Body Products


Garnier Body Intensive 7 days (hydrating lotion with L-Bifidus)

Best way to use this product: After the shower and leave soak into skin (maximum time needed to soak into skin only 5 minutes!) This is an amazing product, I don’t know if it has to do with aloe vera being one of the main ingredients but it leaves my skin feeling super soft. It has a small bit of a fragrance but nothing too overpowering.  (250ml)

Flip cap to make it easier for closing with slippery hands.

Available in Boots : for around 7/9€



Dr.Organic Pomegranate Skin Lotion – Daily Skin Moisturiser

One word - excellent!. What I love about this product is that it is

·         Paraben free

·         SLS free

·         Contains no artificial colours, fragrances or harsh preservatives.

Its main ingredients are pomegranate, aloe vera, cocoa butter, shea butter. This product soaks into your skin almost immediately, leaving no oily or greasy residue behind. It has a slight fragrance of pomegranate. I find that it really helps minimise the harsh appearance of stretch marks. (200ml)

Flip cap to make it easier for closing with slippery hands.

Available in Holland and Barrett: 8.50€ but I always wait to buy it when its buy one get another half price!



Lancaster - Tan Maximizer After Sun

When I’m out in the sun it takes me a while to tan and normally whenever I come home from holidays my tan vanishes within a few days (#sad face). I bought this product on holidays and have been using it every day to help prolong my colour and surprisingly it’s working a treat! I just apply it like I would a moisturizer and let it soak in for a few minutes. It doesn’t have any smell and leaves your skin feeling soft.

Not a flip cap but, the product dries in so quickly closing the screw cap isn’t an issue.

Available: In brown Thomas, Debenhams and body bell (makeup / body care shop in Marbella)

Price: Pricey at 34€ for a 250ml bottle but worth it.





No comments:

Post a Comment