Saturday 7 July 2012

Bioderma - Sensibio H2O

I’ve heard a lot of positive reviews about Bioderma, so whilst on holidays in Spain I decided to hunt it down! I read that it is one of the best products to remove makeup. What attracted me to this particular product was that it was suitable for sensitive skin as it contains soothing ingredients which help prevent your skin feeling irritated.
Available: Cannot be bought in either Ireland or the UK. Commonly found in all pharmacies in France. Fortunately, it is also commonly found in Marbella too!
Price: This is the tricky aspect, I've heard that it came in at around 14€ in France. However, it cost me 24€ (for 500ml) in Spain. Quite expensive in my opinion especially for a cleanser! I also bought the travel size 100ml, with a more respectable price of 6€.
How to use the product: Use it as a cleanser with cotton pads. Personally, I use mine to remove my face makeup at night (two pumps takes off all of it; a little goes along way!)
Disappointing?: Yes and no. I love that it easily takes off my makeup, leaves my face fresh and clean. What I found disappointing is that no matter how much I rubbed it did not remove my eye-makeup (waterproof mascara).
Overall rating: Amazing, yes it doesn’t remove my mascara but surprisingly that doesn’t bother me (I just use my Johnsons eye-makeup remover).  Unlike other makeup removers that leave your skin feeling greasy and oily, this leaves your skin feeling as fresh as if it has just been washed. 10/10, well worth the hype.


 Some pictures of Marbella:






No comments:

Post a Comment