Tuesday 10 July 2012

Mini Haul from Marbella

I've used all of these products for the last few weeks and have loved them so much I decided to do a blog post on them.


Kiko individual false eyelashes: #03 Natural. Comes with three different lengths. Perfect to help create either a dramatic or everyday look. Only €5.50

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish: Colour soft and gentle. Amazing highlighter to help give a nice golden glow. I use it on the tops of my cheekbones, on my brow bone and a tiny bit on my cupids bow (to give the illusion of fuller lips)

Kiko Pencil Lip Gloss: Colour 16 (nice bright pink). Looks and feels the same as Clinique chubby sticks. On my lips it looks like I'm wearing lip gloss except its not sticky at all! A win win situation! Lasts for a kinda average time for me anyways 1/2 hours. Its a very creamy product so its glides onto your lips. €4.50

Kiko Glamorous Eye Pencil: Colour 413 (dark green). This is my favourite eyeliner at the moment. Not only is it the creamiest eyeliner I've ever bought but its the only pencil eyeliner that doesn't run down my face throughout the day. I especially love the colour, as I have green eyes it helps to highlight them even more. Plus I find that its nowhere near as harsh as my blackish eyeliner from Mac (colour: payphone). €5

Bourjois Delice de Soleil Bronzing Powder: Colour 12 (Fair/medium skin). First of all, I love the packaging. The lid is movable (i.e. can move 360 degrees) but not only that inside the lid is a huge mirror, (perfect for travelling or if you find yourself in need of a mirror on the go). It also comes with a little brush which I never use but to be fair the brush is probably the softest I've even seen in a palette/compact! On a side note, I love the smell from Bourjois products.
This bronzer is perfect for pale skins, its buildable, extremely blendable and most importantly it doesn't make your skin look orange. Personally I use it as a contour colour. €12

Some quick swatches:

No comments:

Post a Comment