Thursday 24 May 2012


My essentials for a night out:

Foundation without SPF. My favourite is “Rimmel Lasting Finish” (I use colour “Soft beige”. Was going to get “Ivory” but found that it in fact had a lot of pinkie undertones). A foundation without SPF is a must to avoid the “moon face” look in photos. I bought mine at Boots for 9€.


 False eyelashes: the ones I currently find myself reaching towards are the “Eylure Natuarlites Super Full”. These are ultra lightweight and don’t look obvious/ in your face. Retail for 7.61€ in Boots, but when I went to buy these bad boys I found I had enough points on my advantage card....love when that happens!!!



 Lastly a new purchase “Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream”. I find this brilliant for my elbows and heels before I put on fake tan! Also good to help clear up the dreaded cold sores. Expensive at roughly 40€ but will last you forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment