Thursday 10 May 2012

Caviar Lips

Caviar Lips?

The "caviar" trend has been big for spring 2012, so I decided to apply the same technique/trend on my lips to see what it would look like.
Firstly I used my Bobbi Brown 20th Anniversary Lip palette and my Mac lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum to help create the desired base colour. I then applied a thin layer of Mac limited edition lip gelee in Luxure. Lastly, but by no means the least I packed on my Lush Sugar scrub using my benefit shadow liner brush (quickly while the lip gloss is still "sticky") to give the caviar effect! It worked a treat, check it out for yourself!
 
I used the bottom left dark pink


 
From left to right : Mac Lipgelee in Luxure, Mac lipstick in Candy Yum-Yum and Bobbi Brown lip colour


I like this brush for lip products as it is "stiff"; perfect for lining lips!

Lush Sugar Scrub in Vanilla and Chocolate (tastes so good :))

And here is the final result, for extra shimmer I added a small bit of Urban Decays "Sin" on the center of my cupids bow
 
Not for everyday wear but would look amazing in a photoshoot




1 comment: