Saturday 5 May 2012

Product Review : Vitalumiere aqua Chanel

What I love about this product is that it feels light on your face. It is easily blended and has enough coverage to make skin look even and flawless.

For best results I use a face primer before I apply my foundation to maximise the length of time I get out it. I suggest Smashbox "Photo Finish" as its good for oily skin types and dries into your skin quickly.

Another foundation I used to use before I found Vitalimiere was "Perfection Lumiere" also by Chanel. I didnt like this product at all. It settled into any smile lines and eye wrinkles I have. It took the "dewyness" out of my face. It also didnt have long staying power as it wore off my face very unevenly, even though it says long wear!!

Vitalumiere however is amazing! The packaging is sharp and to the point (perfect for travelling) and also the product dosent have an overpowering smell (which is good as I have sensitive skin). For me it has about 5/6 hrs staying power which is the best I ever had since I have oily skin.

In my opinion it is a must have for everyone! Yes the price is steep but worth it. 


Available: Debenhams, Brown Thomas
Ratings: 5/5
Price: 38 euro !!!

1 comment:

  1. 38 euros!?! For real? CHANEL?! I have go and try it out! Thanks doll for the review! :)

    Please check my blog, and don't forget to enter my nail polish draw

    here-->

    http://searchingforlbd.blogspot.com/2012/05/gina-tricot-arvonta-draw.html

    Thanks! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete