Friday 11 May 2012

I don’t know about ye but whenever it’s sunny outside I always reach for my favourite summer polishes!

Here are my top 5 OPI Nail Polishes,
I am obsessed with OPI Nail polishes because I find that they are the best quality and application. Unfortunately, the only disappointing product I found from the OPI range was “Do You Think I’m TexY?” as it is very watery and needs to have at least 3 coats.  But, I still use it as it’s such a pretty girly pink; if anyone knows a similar product please let me know ;) )

What I always like do to make sure I have easy removal is to use a base coat, especially before applying dark colours!

Pose for the camera a.k.a picture time
Enjoy x

From left to right : Cajun Shrimp , Teenage Dream, Do You Think I’m Tex-Y?, William Tell Me About, Charged Up Cherry.








No comments:

Post a Comment