Friday 18 May 2012

Exams finished, means one thing...... summer! And of course a lot more blog posts.


Friday Fail:  Garnier Simply Essentials Soothing Eye Makeup Removal.




Worst eye make-up remover I have ever used, no joke. It doesn't remove any mascara! What attracted me to this product was the fact that it is perfume, alcohol and colourants free. This product claims to be an "efficient yet gentle make-up remover". However, I found that no matter how much I rubbed my eyes with this product my mascara didn't budge. :(




However, my holy grail eye make-up remover is Johnson's daily essential eye make-up remover. Can't rave about this product enough. As it is an oily technique you must give it a good shake before use. Removes everything in nearly one swipe.


Both of these products I bought at Boots.


A few new goodies!
Saw these jeans last week in Zara and was instantly drawn to them. I love the colour and the fit. They are a full length led and aren't high waisted. Normally Zara jeans don't fit me but because these are the "slim" style they fit like a glove!!! Price : 25euro (whata bargain).






I also bought these 2 OPI Nail Polishes: 
"Lady In Black" (a shiny black colour)
"Bubble Bath" (an almost clear polish with a hint of a nude)

Each polish was 12.95 euro


More Favourite Favourites : Songs I'm loving at the moment:
  1. Rihanna: Where Have You Been
  2. Gym Class Heroes feat Neon Hitch : Back Home
  3. Fun : We Are Young


Enjoy, S x


No comments:

Post a Comment