Tuesday 8 May 2012


Its arrived: Sigma Angled Kabuki F84

I have heard such great reviews about this brush that I had to try it out. I ordered it online last Saturday and it arrived Tuesday morning. For the brush and shipping it came to $16 which isnt bad at all and converting it to euro I think the total came to 18e.
What I instantly like this brush about is that it is very dense. I already have the Sigma Duo Fibre F50 but I find that after a few months of use the brush is shredding like crazy (even though I am super careful with my brush care routine!).

I am eager to see how this brush applies my foundation and maybe try and find another use for it! 

Packaging: I love how Sigma package their products, they always arrive in perfect condition and look very expensive (even though their are not!).

Rate: Havent tried the brush yet but based its packaging and the shipping time this purchase has been a pleasant one.

Enjoy :)












No comments:

Post a Comment